Best Acne Facial with Maria Galland by Best Facials Singapore
If you have been struggling with whitehead, blackhead, blocked pores, pimple and acne, you’re not alone.
It must be quite perplexing why your skin never seemed to be balance. T-zone including forehead, nose and chin is often congested with breakout.
You almost give up as you have tried every cleanser, scrub and pimple cream you can get your hands on. Recently, you even included a clay mask in your skincare routine but still the problem persists…..
At Angels Dream Spa, with the help of the experts from 3 established skincare brands, we have conceptualize the Best Acne Facial which helps our clients kick-start their anti-acne program with monthly facial and daily 3 step skincare for anti-acne.
Now let’s understand how pimples and acnes form? The culprit always is hormones. Hormones in this case, androgens cause our sebum glands to be overly active. These over secretion of sebum clog the pores, preventing oxygen from entering the pores. The clogged pores when mixed with perspiration and dust set the ideal place of bacteria to grow. Thus, whitehead, blackhead, pimples and acne with pus.
The Best Acne Facial should be one which helps to deep cleanse the pores without irritating the skin and cause sensitivity, Also, it should not involve extensive extraction which cause bleeding, triggering the immune system and possibly further inflammation. Then, how would we attempt to help our clients with their acne issues.
The key to anti-acne program lies herein with using the appropriate cleanser and mask. In this series of 3 blogs, we will will focus on 3 separate treatments. Here is Part 1: Best Acne Facial with Maria Galland
Step 1: Maria Galland Cleansing Oil
As the skin is hydrophobic, a water-based cleanser could not get pass the skin surface area to remove the ‘gunk’ from within. On the contrary, cleansing oil is the perfect medium to go through the skin. The technique to cleanse the face is important to get the right results. First, spread the cleansing oil evenly on dry skin. Then, wet your fingertips and emulsify the oil with circular motion. You will see the oil turning murky white in color and together with this emulsion, the congested pores open up allowing the impurities to be removed.
Step 2: Maria Galland Gentle Acid Peel (Salicylic Acid)
After cleansing the face of the cleanser, wipe it dry with tissue. The beautician at Angels Dream Spa will spread a thin layer of Charcoal Acid Peel on the skin. In circular motion, she will gently exfoliate the skin. Once, the charcoal ‘beads’ have dissolved, she wiped them off with a wet washing cloth.
Step 3: Maria Galland Bentonite Clay Mask with Strawberry Extract and Papaya Enzyme Mask
2 separate exfoliating masks will be spread and leave on one after another. Each for 5 minutes. These masks work hard to remove all impurities including bacteria, congestion and all that we wish to have extracted. BUT without extraction at all. Reason: We do not wish to create any injury which may further push the bacteria deeper into the epidermal layer.
Step 4: Maria Galland Hydrating Mask
To complete the treatment, on localized spot, apply Maria Galland Purifying Essence (Silver) and cover the entire face with a thin layer of Hydrating Mask to balance the water content on the skin. 10mins later, wash and wipe dry. Generously, apply toner with a cotton pad.
Ta da.. completed without any pain. When repeated once in 2 weeks for 4 times, followed by once in 3 weeks for another 4 times, maintained monthly thereafter, we can assure our clients of good progress. This of course need to be followed with a 3 step cleanse, tone and oil-control cream at home.
You may also like Best care for acne skin by Best Facials Singapore, Reduce Stress Reverse Aging by Best Facials Singapore, Hormones and Skin Health by Best Facials Singapore, How does happiness affect aging by Best Facials Singapore
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- How to Get Rid of Dark Eye Circles
- What every woman should know about hyper-pigmentation
- What everyone should know about sensitive skin
- What every teenager should know about pimples
- Circuit Breaker can be good for skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Forget about Niacinamide by Best Facials Singapore
- Should oily skin use cream? by Best Facials Singapore
- Sensitive skincare by Best Facials Singapore
- Quick Fix for Dull Skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Perspective by Best Facials Singapore
- Facial yoga for lifted apple cheeks by Best Facials Singapore
- 3 Frivolous Ways To Cheer Up by Best Facials Singapore
- How To Be Happy By Yourself by Best Facials Singapore
- 5 beauty tips while working from home
- Fun ideas in the open air by Best Facials Singapore
- How to handle adult pimples at home by Best Facials Singapore
- How we kept well during SARS by Best Facials Singapore
- Can I do a good facial at home? by Best Facials Singapore
- Guinot Pigment Lightening Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Best frownlines fix by Best Facial Singapore
- Best Anti-Sensitive Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Maria Galland Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Guinot Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Babor Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- 10 mins quick fix before landing by Best Facial Singapore
- Best Anti-Clogged Pores Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- 5 tips to keep skin hydrated in airplane by Best Facial Singapore
- What skincare to pack for holidays? by Best Facial Singapore
- Best Acne Facial by Best Facials Singapore
- Why and how to deal with Adult Acne by Best Facials Singapore
- Beauty sleep heals acne, blemishes, clogged pores
- Meditation good for acne/blemished/clogged pores
- Best care for acne-prone skin by Best Facials Singpoare
- Reduce Stress Reverse Aging by Best Facials Singapore
- Skincare ingredients you need to know by Best Facials Singapore
- Best care for acne skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Sugar is harmful to the skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Healthy liver, healthy skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Hormones and Skin health by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial and skincare for teens by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial for sensitive skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial for acne by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Maria Galland
- Total Indulgence with Maria Galland Facial Oil by Best Facials Singapore
- An avocado a day keeps the aesthetic doctor away by Best Facials Singapore
- Do you find the apple beautiful? by Best Facials Singapore
- Guinot Pure Balance Cream is 1 Cream every teenager need by Best Facials Singapore
- Facial Treatment Near Me for Sensitive Skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Why we love Maria Galland No. 5 Cream by Best Facials Singapore