Guinot Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
If you are suffering from congested pores, whitehead and blackhead on your T-zone, you are not alone. Most in Singapore have similar experience, yet they often feel their skin is constantly dehydrated.
As an experienced beautician, there are a couple of steps we take to heal an acne-plagued skin. More importantly, in order to prevent skin from getting sensitive due to over-harshed cleansing and aging due to dehydration, we recommend a series of care to restore skin to health.
Step 1: 6-months Guinot Facial Program
2 weekly for 4 times Guinot Hydra-Peel Brightening Facial, followed by Guinot Hydradermie Facial once. And repeat the same sequence for another 2 times
Guinot Hydra Peel Brightening Facial starts with with a gentle peel, a skin renewal massage to balance water-oil content and a soothing mask.
Guinot Hydra Peel is a gentle peel which promises the results of a chemical peel but much less harsh.
2 peel options available to suit sensitivity and skin type.
One with hydra-abrasion peel, targeted at congested pores as it has micro cellulose granules and papaya extract which gently exfoliates the skin. Most suitable to solve congestion, whitehead and blackhead.
The other with gentle phytic acid peel which helps to digest away congestion, kills bacteria in pus-filled pimple and reduce the appearance of pigments.
We love this facial compared to other professional peels as it balances the skin’s water-oil content with the appropriate Beaute Neuve Massage Cream. We at Angels Dream Spa usees a Detox Lymphatic Massage movement for congested skin and Yoga-inspired facial massage for lifting for mature skin which requires brigthening.
To finish off this treatment, we spread on our much loved Beaute Neuve Mask which is cooling, smell amazing and with no-mess. It hardens as a peel off mask which removes dead skin cells and brightens the face. Skin feel smoother, regenerated and much brighter too.
Step 2: 3 steps skincare routine at home
Our caring team of beauticians, with more than 10 years of experience each helps to recommend a 3 step skincare routine to help restore our clients skin health.
For congested skin with slight redness/highly dehydrated, we highly recommend Guinot Hydra-sensitive cleansing milk, Guinot Hydrating Lotion and Guinot Pure balance cream (problem area) and Guinot Hydrazone fluid (overall face, neck and eyes).
To further speed up the recovery, Guinot Acnilogic Serum will be a good addition.
For very pimply, acne skin, it will be ideal to go all out to kill the germs with Guinot Microbiotic Foam and Guinot Microbiotic Lotion.
Step 3: A well-balanced lifestyle
Nothing beats managing ones’ lifestyle if we wish to have good skin.
Consume 2 liters of water with loads of fresh food is the most important. Enough sleep and less stress is also important. A gentle reminder, always wash your face within an hour of exercise and gently tone, moisturize it. Never go around your activities with a perspiration-laden face as it is a very condusive home for bacteria. Also, do not leave the skin unprotected with lotion as will get dehydrated, causing the sebum gland to be over-active to compensate for the dehydration. Beauty sleep heals acne, blemishes and clogged pores
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- How to Get Rid of Dark Eye Circles
- What every woman should know about hyper-pigmentation
- What everyone should know about sensitive skin
- What every teenager should know about pimples
- Circuit Breaker can be good for skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Forget about Niacinamide by Best Facials Singapore
- Should oily skin use cream? by Best Facials Singapore
- Sensitive skincare by Best Facials Singapore
- Quick Fix for Dull Skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Perspective by Best Facials Singapore
- Facial yoga for lifted apple cheeks by Best Facials Singapore
- 3 Frivolous Ways To Cheer Up by Best Facials Singapore
- How To Be Happy By Yourself by Best Facials Singapore
- 5 beauty tips while working from home
- Fun ideas in the open air by Best Facials Singapore
- How to handle adult pimples at home by Best Facials Singapore
- How we kept well during SARS by Best Facials Singapore
- Can I do a good facial at home? by Best Facials Singapore
- Guinot Pigment Lightening Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Best frownlines fix by Best Facial Singapore
- Best Anti-Sensitive Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Maria Galland Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Guinot Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Babor Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- 10 mins quick fix before landing by Best Facial Singapore
- Best Anti-Clogged Pores Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- 5 tips to keep skin hydrated in airplane by Best Facial Singapore
- What skincare to pack for holidays? by Best Facial Singapore
- Best Acne Facial by Best Facials Singapore
- Why and how to deal with Adult Acne by Best Facials Singapore
- Beauty sleep heals acne, blemishes, clogged pores
- Meditation good for acne/blemished/clogged pores
- Best care for acne-prone skin by Best Facials Singpoare
- Reduce Stress Reverse Aging by Best Facials Singapore
- Skincare ingredients you need to know by Best Facials Singapore
- Best care for acne skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Sugar is harmful to the skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Healthy liver, healthy skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Hormones and Skin health by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial and skincare for teens by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial for sensitive skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial for acne by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Maria Galland
- Total Indulgence with Maria Galland Facial Oil by Best Facials Singapore
- An avocado a day keeps the aesthetic doctor away by Best Facials Singapore
- Do you find the apple beautiful? by Best Facials Singapore
- Guinot Pure Balance Cream is 1 Cream every teenager need by Best Facials Singapore
- Facial Treatment Near Me for Sensitive Skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Why we love Maria Galland No. 5 Cream by Best Facials Singapore