What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore.
If you have been cleansing, toning, moisturizing and applying sunscreen, you must be wondering what could be missing in your skincare routine.
90% of women do not practice these 2 important skincare routine which can keep their skin in optimal conditions.
1) Apply mask every week for 10 mins
If you notice Asian celebrities putting on masks everywhere including plane cabin, car or even steamboat in a restaurant, you must be thinking how ridiculous. Yes. It may be hilarious to go to that extend. But there is some truth in it. Here are a few types of masks which you can consider.
* Cream masks : Most suited for dehydrated and dry skin. The efficacy of the cream mask is the highest as the active ingredients come into close contact with the skin and stabilized with occulant products in the form of cream. Whilst it is not as easy to put on as sheet masks, but is definitely one of the most embraced masks as it can be easily washed off.
* Sheet masks: Sheet masks is the most widely used masks. They are often soaked up with all the coveted skin tonic including serum, essence or ampoule as skincare tonic. Particularly Hyaluronic Acid, a super emolient to keep face hydrated. Other go-to-masks include Vitamin A, Vitamin C and water-based serum made popular by Korean brands including ginseng, yuzu, rose essential oil.
* Clay masks: Clay mask includinng bentonite clay mask has been one of the most deep cleansing mask as pimple treatment. Clay masks help to draw out impurities from the pores and shrink the pores. It also helps to absorb excess oil and remove dull skin.
2) Apply serum twice daily
Serums are emollient gel-like substances often with more potent ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin E which helps to treat skin issues like dark spots, wrinkles, dullness due to dehydrated or imbalance skin.
They differ from cream as this light-weight and often micro molecules deep penetrate into the skin and help to flood the cells with Hyaluronic Acid, which can hold 1000 times water compared to its molecular size. Together with it, usually these serums contain cell rejuvenating vitamins like A, E or C.
Just like our body cells, the skin cells thrive in a nutritional environment. This is similar to Skin Superfoods.
However, many of us only apply moisturizer which mainly helps to keep supple and not be dehydrated due to elements like breeze. It is only a quick fix to avoid dry skin.
After reading these 2 steps, you must have noticed both masks and serums have the same objective. TO PENETRATE VITAMINS INTO THE SKIN. Only difference is some masks help to exfoliate skin to help make way for the vitamins to penetrate into the skin.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- Hyaluronic Acid best for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor HSR Lift Face Line Mask
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Liftosome
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Grand Cru Rose Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Hydradermie
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Lifting Silver Foil Face Mask
- Beautiful with Brains by Best Facials Singapore
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body