This is part of a series of 8 episodes for “The Best Facials in Singapore”
You must be wondering “What are the Best Practices of a Good French Facial?” “What are the differences between a $38 facial vs a $380 facial?” “What actually happens in the treatment room?” “What is the long term effect of Facial “Is Facial with machine or without better?” “Is Extraction good or otherwise?”
Being a facial junkie turned professional beautician, with a background as a Biochemist/Chemist, it is no wonder am obsessed with the above questions for the longest time…
Today, let’s review one of Maria Galland’s most luxurious treatment, Maria Galland Hot Modelling Mask Treatment.
The Hot Modeling Mask Treatment is a classic, long proven treatment based on deep-acting, self-warming mineral mask, which offers spectacular lifting effects whilst combined with its 7 luxurious essences help to give a targeted treatment for each individual area of the skin.
Cleanse: To prepare the skin, the beautician standing in front of the client uses a step of lifting effleurage movements which gently remove the dirt from the skin surface area.
Exfoliate: Followed through with stimulating circular movement with a granular scrub especially on the Tzone (chin, nose and forehead), fine lines area (lines on the neck, frownlines and crows’ feet) and pigmented areas (nose bridge and cheeks).
Penetrate Essences: A mattifying toner with trace amount of glycolic acid will be wiped gently to balance the pH and remove any residual of cleanser or mask. Now the skin is ready for the penetration of the 7 essences to be chosen from.
Maria Galland Essences are made of the most exotic and rare ingredients including caviar for anti-wrinkle, black orchid for regeneration, malachite shell for anti-sensitive, white truffle for hydrating, silver for anti-blemish, gold for radiance and hyaluronate for eyes.
Facial Massage: Using Maria Galland’s Signature Rejuvenation Cream, No. 5, your beautician will massage your face with a well choreographed massage for lifting, rejuvenation and prepare the skin for the ultimate hot modelling mask.
Hot Modelling Mask: When applied from neck onwards (with the option to cover the eyes/mouth), the natural mineral will warm up to 40 degrees Celcius to quick penetrate the essences and rejuvenation cream into the epidermal layer. After 20 minutes, when the mask is gently removed, skin looks firm ~V SHAPE with apple cheeks defined, radiant from increased blood circulation.
When coupled with the most professional beautician with the love to heal the skin, it is no wonder our customers glow with radiance that emanate from within. Try it to believe it.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore – Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face
- A Generous Heart Brings Out The Best In You
- Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Tricks to Have a Better Sleep
- Daily Routines For Healthy Glowing Skin
- Easy Exercises To Stay in Shape
- DIY Mason Jar Salads, A Stylish Way To Healthy Skin
- Celebrate Chinese New Year, Guilt-Free and Fat-Free
- Prep Your Skin For A Romantic Dinner
- Beauty Trends To Watch This Year
- Wellness Trends To Help You Be At Your Best
- Holistic Beauty For 2015