The Best Facials In Singapore using Babor
What is in Babor, the No.1 in Germany skincare which attracts so many successful and premium companies to use its products. This includes Lufthansa First Class Lounge at Frankfurt Airport, Emirates Hotels all over the world and more than 40 thousand esteemed salons in the world.
As an award-winning boutique spa in Singapore, Angels Dream Spa is proud to be in partnership with Babor.
In our facial treatment range, we have at least 3 amazing facials which will wow just any spa enthusiasts.
1) Dr Babor Lifting and Line Smoothening Facial
2) Babor Anti-Sensitive or Anti-Blemish Ampoule Facial
3) Babor Rose Oil Aromatherapy Glow Facial
In this beauty blog, would love to simply bring you through Dr Babor Lifting and Line Smoothening Facial. Just like reading a gourmet magazine, whilst facial protocol helps wet our appetite to the facial, it is nothing like being pampered on the facial bed.
Hence, would love to take the chance to introduce more of the star product used in the treatment, Dr Babor BTX Lift Serum and Dr Babor Dual Lift Serum as these 2 besties can be brought home with you. With this, the effects of the facial can be preserved with daily application of these 2 star products.
Step 1: Deep cleansing using Babor Cleansing Oil and Enzymatic Peel
Babor HY-Oil Cleansing Oil was first introduced by Dr Babor himself 50 years ago. It remains as one of the most revered cleansing oil in the skincare industry. Babor HY-Oil cleanser is a 2-step process. Gently spread the oil (without adding any water) and this hydrophilic oil (water loving) will remove impurities and extra sebum. Next apply herbal essences to emulsify the oil.
Following that, a thin layer of Enzymatic Peel will be applied to digest away the dull skin and remove tan.
A good beautician understands how important the prep work is for a successful treatment. When the pores are properly cleansed, it is now ready to receive the healing tonic.
Step 2: Dr Babor BTX-Lift Serum and Dual Lift Serum
* Apply Dr Babor BTX-Lift Serum on crow’s feet and frown lines
To help combat crow’s feet, forehead furrows and frown lines, Babor has innovated with a plant based peptide which contains 5.5% BTX complex. It helps to reduce muscle contractions and provide instant, smoothening effects by preventing the release of neurotransmitters. This plant-based peptide works like BOTOX without the unwanted side effects.
** Apply Dual Lift Serum on cheeks and on the side of face
To help plump up the cheeks and lift the face, Dr Babor Dual lift works both ways. In 1 tube, you find this amazing product to provide 2 serums. One to achieve ‘apple cheek’ and the other to help you with ‘V Shape’ face. Wow! Am amazed on how Babor has gone out of its way to meet customers’ requirement. Again, this plant-based peptide works like FILLER without the unwanted side effects.
Step 3: Lifting Mask
Following that, we carefully lift the face by picking up the muscles and stimulate it using yoga-inspired steps to stimulate cells activity (without using electricity). At Angels Dream Spa, we believe nothing beats the human loving touch to work on our skin, the biggest organ in our body. With the warmth of the hand, special massage technique coupled with collagen boosting cream, we can see immediate lifted effects.
Complete with the luxurious Babor HSR Lifting Mask to further penetrate even more lifting serum.
After removing the mask, a smoothened and lifted new look! Dont forget to bring back these 2 Skin Superfoods to continue looking your best.
Hope you’ve enjoyed our blog as part of the series from The Best Facials In The East of Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face