All of us experience blue days. It is the sad side of life. However, we instinctively find ways to cope with struggles and pressing situations to bounce back and be happy. Some resort to luxury while some lean on people. But there is one good way that most people overlook – it is meditation.
Meditation is a practice that enables people to gain control of their own spiritual energy known as kundalini. Once this energy or life force moves around between the seven primary centers or chakras of the body, they will be able to experience self-realization, a broader state of self-awareness. With regular practice, they can also experience a higher level of awareness that enables them to feel other’s spiritual energy.
But why meditate?
Some people may find meditation a very trivial practice. For them, solutions in life are found in luxury, peers, and other worldly things. However, there might be a missing piece in the puzzle. While it is true that worldly things can be a temporary source of happiness, meditation can give them skills to have lasting inner peace and happiness.
Here are simple steps you can follow to start meditation:
First, find a quiet place to be alone. Choose a place that allows you to be undisturbed by any noise from anyone or anything for 5-10 minutes.
Next, take off your shoes then sit upright, yet relaxed with feet slightly apart on a chair or on the floor. Place the palms of your hands open on your knees.
Close your eyes and feel your surroundings. Once you become aware of the surroundings, slowly direct your attention inside your body, beginning from the lower spine up through the top of your head slightly above your forehead, to the soft spot of the head for babies.
Keep your eyes closed and firmly press the palm of your right hand onto the “soft spot” of your head. Raise your hand about six inches above your head, with your palm down. Slightly move it back and forth until you locate energy between your hand and your head. It may feel either warm or cold on your palm. If you couldn’t feel anything, you may repeat the step using your opposite hand because one hand may be sensitive than the other.
Keep your attention on the soft spot of your head then slowly bring your hand back to your lap.Keep your thoughts silent for 5-10 minutes. If a thought pops up, do not focus your mind into it. Just let your thoughts go on.Lastly, slowly open your eyes and feel the change in your mind and body.
Try meditating today and feel an uplifting change within you.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face