Do husbands need a skincare routine? by Best Facials Singapore
Yes. Absolutely yes.
Men are actually very blessed compare to women genetically. As their skin has more fibroblasts and collagen, they tend to age slower and have fewer lines. Their fats content in the deeper skin layer also provides sufficient support and keeps skin firm.
Hence, it explains why they generally do little compared to their better halves. Most of them only wash with soap or not at all. Unfortunately, it is also due to this complacency, their skin deteriorates suddenly after their 45th or 50th birthday compared to their wives (who have a skincare routine including monthly facial).
Whilst it is not too late to start a simple skincare routine of cleanse, tone, moisturize and sunscreen, men generally find it too bothersome and time consuming. They suffer from dehydrated skin which tends to show sun spots and fine lines around the forehead and eye area. And for the frequent travelers who spend much time in the air or have their skin exposed to extreme sun due to golf, tennis or running, their skin damage starts to show.
What should he do?
He needs to adopt a simple routine of 1 to 2 steps only daily.
Morning: Splash with water, apply a cream and sunscreen. If he works in the office, sunscreen is mandatory only for sports and outdoor activities. This will increase the chance of success as it is only 1 step.
Night: Cleanse with gel-like cleansing product and apply a cream. If we put their cleansing gel in the shower cubicle, it will increase the chance of success as it is only 1 step.
CONSISTENCY is the key. 1 CREAM APPROACH works for men.
I have tried many routines with my husband and I realized a 1 cream approach is the only way he agrees to apply anything.
Ideally, they should have a purifying mask /hydrating mask on every week to exfoliate the dull skin to allow new skin to regenerate. This will help to bring the baby skin to the surface area to be oxygenated. And a good skin-regeneration will help to keep the skin healthy with the glow we all are keen to have.
Angels Dream Spa, home to the best facials in Singapore’s philosophy is to heal all skin which needs to be cared for. Your partner is most welcome. To encourage them to turn up, we customize the Men facial with little extraction and lots of eye and head massage. Our main objective is to let them feel that facials and skincare is not a chore but a joy.
$88 and $68 respectively for husband and teenager facial. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Call 62433540 for appointment.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
If he has time only to apply 1 cream, this is the cream we suggest.
You May Also Like
- Collagen best for firming skin by Best Facials Singapore
- How to reduce Dark Eye Circles? by Best Facials Singapore
- Why exfoliate? by Best Facials Singapore
- Why Mask? by Best Facials Singapore
- Do husbands need a skincare routine? by Best Facials Singapore
- Do you sun-protect your child? by Best Facials Singapore
- Vitamin A Best for Regeneration by Best Facials Singapore
- Vitamin C best for Pigmentation by Best Facials Singapore
- “No BOTOX, what skincare then?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Why Toner? by Best Facials Singapore
- Hyaluronic Acid best for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor HSR Lift Face Line Mask
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Liftosome
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Grand Cru Rose Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Hydradermie
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Lifting Silver Foil Face Mask
- Beautiful with Brains by Best Facials Singapore
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips