Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
Guinot, the No.1 Professional Skincare from France is really something. Its most coveted treatment, Guinot Hydradermie Treatment is said to have fans including Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth and the late Princess Diana.
Now, let’s discover together why Guinot Hydradermie Facials are loved by so many, both beauticians and clients. Guinot Hydradermie treatment uses the ionization technology to help the skin absorb the active ingredients deep into the epidermal layer.
It is based on the belief that positive ions tend to oxidize by the sun and pollution which will hasten the aging process especially the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The ‘double-ionization’ effects, thus refers to the re-balancing of the positive and negative ions when 2 handheld rollers are used with a gel serum is applied on the face, eyes and neck areas.
The serum is chosen according to the skin condition. This includes hydrating, anti-sensitive, anti-blemish, lightening, firming and anti-wrinkle. For the eyes area, there is a special eye serum. An oxygen treatment and mask is used at the end of the treatment for the added radiance. As the oxygen treatment involves the argon high frequency electrode, it also helps to remove bacteria and blemishes.
Hence, it is highly recommended as an anti-blemish treatment as is regarded as one of the Best Facials In Singapore for congested skin. WIth such good results, no wonder it is said blemish-free skin is just a spa away
Angels Dream Spa has specially choreographed 2 sets of facial massage to maximize the benefits of Guinot Hydradermie Treatment. This include a point pressure point massage for sensitive and blemished skin and a stimulating firming massage (yet amazingly relaxing) for anti-aging purposes. We highly recommend our clients to follow with a simple beauty routine to ensure optimum effectiveness.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face