We work for a living, our families, our dreams and the future. However, the stress can take its toll on our body, mind and soul.
Imagine waking up at 7 am everyday and getting ready for work. If you have a family, add a couple of hours earlier to wake up the kids and prepare them for school. Now, you hit the road and beat out rush hour traffic. Fortunately, you arrive 15 minutes before your time, just enough to have a quick coffee break and fix yourself for an early meeting with a client or your team.
Time flies so fast as you handle tasks in the office: answering calls, replying to emails and preparing reports and documents. Before you know it, lunch break kicks in.
You either call up for a delivery, bring out a packed lunch or go out with colleagues. If you are in a business meeting, you might even end up in a working lunch set up.
You are just half-way through the day, feeling tired already? Of course! You are probably thinking about what’s left to be done, how to finish your pending tasks, when to call up a new client for a meeting and many more.
Work is necessary. But keeping yourself relaxed and happy is equally important. So, treat your lunch break as a personal time and give yourself an hour to relax and unwind.
Is an hour too short? Of course not. Think about this, you have 60 to 90 minutes of quality time to be used for relaxing activities to give you more energy to last through the day.
Try to leave the office during your break just to get a different ambiance. Eat out with a friend or a colleague.
Lunch break is not always about food. Seriously, the eating part can only take about 15 minutes. What else can you do with your spare time?
Have you thought about doing simple yoga exercise? A quick meditation exercise can help you relieve some of the stress that accumulated within the first part of the day. No need to bring it along the entire day. Shake it off. Look for yoga classes within your area or organize one for you and your colleagues.
How about taking a time-out to visit a nearby spa?
Drop by for a special spa retreat. You can take a free daily yoga. Then, experience a relaxing massage or a clarifying facial spa. Finally, complete your relaxing break with a healthy and refreshing lunch by the pool side cafe. Sounds good to be true?
Check out Angels Dream Spa for a complete list of services and treatments. Try it once and your lunch breaks will never be the same again.
Take this as the mini break. You deserve it.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face