Busy society somewhat influences our lifestyle. Stress, fatigue, lack of exercise, dehydration, and preference for fast-food restaurants are just some of those influences, which result in lack of nutrition and increased harmful body toxins.
A good way to rejuvenate your system and provide you essential nutrients is by replacing the poor eating habits with fresh and raw juice from fruits and vegetables. It can cleanse your body and give you sufficient amount of water, carbohydrates, amino acids, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and vitamins, without really starving yourself, but actually improving your metabolism and digestive processing.
While there are many benefits from juice cleansing, here are 5 benefits that may convince you to purchase a juicer:
Rest your digestive organs.
Juices require your digestive organs such as stomach, intestine, and liver work less, enabling them to recover. This is perfect for aged people since production of stomach acid decreases as we grow older, resulting in poor digestion. It also helps the liver, our primary detoxifying agent in the body, in beating down toxins.
Optimally detoxify your system.
Providing your body with essential nutrients allows it to have more of the resources needed in the phases of detoxification. It also helps in removing toxins that are stored in the body. You may choose fruits and vegetables that contain antioxidants that particularly helps which body part. For instance, beta carotene found in carrots is good for your optic health.
Provide more energy.
Unlike in coffee, which contains caffeine that provides energy but gives you a hard time to sleep, juices provide you energy without necessarily keeping you awake during bedtime.
Help you lose weight.
Juice cleansing for at least three days can reduce your appetite and craving for solid foods, which consequently helps you lose weight. It also relatively low in calories, which is one of the proponents of obesity.
Regenerate your cells.
Free radicals are one of the natural enemies of our cells; however, antioxidants and anti-inflammation components of juice cleansing can help fight against them. This factor allows the mitochondria within the cells generate energy without having to fight off free radicals, making your cells healthy.
Switch now to juice cleansing, and leave the old eating habits. See how its exciting benefits improve your health.
You May Also Like
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face
- A Generous Heart Brings Out The Best In You
- Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Tricks to Have a Better Sleep
- Daily Routines For Healthy Glowing Skin
- Easy Exercises To Stay in Shape
- DIY Mason Jar Salads, A Stylish Way To Healthy Skin
- Celebrate Chinese New Year, Guilt-Free and Fat-Free
- Prep Your Skin For A Romantic Dinner
- Beauty Trends To Watch This Year
- Wellness Trends To Help You Be At Your Best
- Holistic Beauty For 2015