Everyone has their preferences in liquid intake. Some people drink coffee to boost energy and warm themselves up, while some people drink cold beverages to freshen up. Similarly, drinking tea will provide you the same satisfaction, including some health benefits that you will want to consider.
Here are various types of tea and the health benefits you can get from them:
• Earl Grey Tea – The citrus extract in Earl Grey tea will promote weight loss. It is believed that this ingredient will either break down the calories into food for your muscles or become released through metabolism which will result to weight loss. A cup of Earl Grey tea will just soothe your troubled mind. Bergamot, a small citrus fruit that is also an ingredient of Earl Grey, has natural aromatherapy qualities that can lift your mood and ease your stress, anxiety, and depression.
• Black Tea – 75 percent of the world consumes Black Tea. It is high in antioxidant compound known as theaflavins, thearubiginswhich are linked to reduce level of cholesterol. Dieticians and researchers have shown that people who drink three or more cups of black tea daily can reduce their risk of stroke by 21 percent.
• Green Tea – Has a milder taste than Black Tea. Green tea is full of antioxidants called catechins, a subgroup known as EGCG will ward off everything from cancer to heart disease. One study found that each daily cup of green tea consumed will lower the risk of cardiovascular disease by 10 percent.
• Oolong Tea – Oolong is similar to black tea, but it’s fermented for a shorter time, which gives it a richer taste. It contains about 30 milligrams of caffeine per cup. It will aid in weight loss. Oolong activates an enzyme responsible for dissolving triglycerides, the form of dietary fat that’s stored in fat cells. One study showed that women who drank oolong tea burned slightly more calories over a two-hour period than those who drank only water.
• Jasmine Tea – The catechins found within many types of jasmine tea have been show to be a key factor in inhibiting LDL-oxidation, which is when “bad” cholesterol in your arteries gets inflamed after being oxidized. That inflammation within veins and arteries can lead to heart attacks or strokes. The catechins found in jasmine tea inhibit this oxidizing process, so blood pressure and cholesterol levels decrease, and long-term threats like heart disease can be prevented.The numerous benefits of drinking jasmine tea extend to improving the strength of the immune system as well! Many forms of cancer and carcinogenic diseases.
Tea is not a wonder drink. But it contains vital ingredients that will keep you fit and healthy.
You May Also Like
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face
- A Generous Heart Brings Out The Best In You
- Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Tricks to Have a Better Sleep
- Daily Routines For Healthy Glowing Skin
- Easy Exercises To Stay in Shape
- DIY Mason Jar Salads, A Stylish Way To Healthy Skin
- Celebrate Chinese New Year, Guilt-Free and Fat-Free
- Prep Your Skin For A Romantic Dinner
- Beauty Trends To Watch This Year
- Wellness Trends To Help You Be At Your Best
- Holistic Beauty For 2015