If you want to look really good, you need to put in a good deal of effort and investment. Of course, we don’t just want to be beautiful but strong and healthy too. Thus, daily exercise is essential to be in tiptop shape.
But, what if you don’t have the time to go to the gym and perform your physical routines? Do not be downhearted. You can always do some activities at home to stay in good shape.
When performing push-ups, remember to keep your posture. Some people get tired easily because they don’t do it properly. Do not strain your neck or stick your butt out.
Lie on your back and keep your feet flat on the floor with your knees bent. Start contracting your abs and push with your heels so you can lift your hips off the floor.
Start with push-up position. Bring your right foot near your right hand and keep your foot flat on the floor. Return to start position and repeat with your left foot. Keep your back straight to maintain a strong stance and avoid falling on the floor.
Stand up straight and slowly slide your right foot until your butt almost touches your left heel. Return to start position and repeat with your left foot.
Stand up straight and keep your legs as straight as you can. Then bend to your waist and touch the floor. Keep your back straight and as you try to walk with your hands forward to a plank position and backward to standing. To make it easy for starters, you can bend your knees to reach the ground with the goal of increasing flexibility after a few sessions.
To make out of these exercises, you can create 20-30 minute daily workouts.
Choose at least three exercises. Perform each movement for 30 seconds, then take a 10-second rest and continue with the second movement followed by another rest and proceed with the last set. Repeat the complete set 10 times.
A beautiful body is a work in progress. You need to sweat it out. Not only will it help you get fit, exercising lets the perspiration out of your body and cleansing your skin.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face