The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
What can I do to stop congestion or pimples from appearing? How can facials help? How should I care for my skin after the facials?
‘I feel my skin surface area to be severely dry and flaky but my T-zone area is very oily. Sometimes red and itchy. Most frustrating, there are congestion on my forehead and next to my nose. I have tried to use face scrub, face mask, pimple cream but the pimples keep appearing.’
How can facials help to balance the skin?
1) An anti-blemish facial starts with gentle cleansing and exfoliating the skin with the appropriate face cleanser and scrub. One of our favorite exfoliator is enzymatic cleanser.
Enzymatic cleanser usually comes in the form of powder. Activated with water, enzymatic cleanser becomes a foam-like texture.
2) Followed by gentle extraction and complete with a purifying face mask which is anti-bacteria.
Purifying ampoules, essence or serum will be introduced as part of the facial procedure after extraction to further get rid of the bacteria.
How should I care for my skin after the facials?
Pimples develop when cells and natural oils begin to block tiny hair follicles in the skin. Bacteria work their way into the plugged up follicles and start multiplying.
1) Have a simple 3 step daily routine: Cleanse with cleanser in the evening, followed by toner (with cotton) and oily control moisturizer. Babor Rose Toning Essence is gentle on the skin and helps to balance the skin.
2) On affected area, use a bentonite clay mask 3 times a week. Leave on for 10mins and wash off gently. Followed by skincare above. Babor Purifying Mask works wonders to help heal without irritation.
3) Dab some pimple cream (non sulphur) to dry up pimples.
The purifying antibacterial facial gel helps to clear pimple by drying them up. It helps to absorb excess sebum, removes dead skin cells and clears blocked pores. Dr Babor Blemish Reducing Duo is my favorite as it helps both ag gel-like cream for blemish reduction and a tinted cream to help reduce redness.
Hope you’ve enjoyed reading our blog from The Best Facial In East of Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face
- A Generous Heart Brings Out The Best In You
- Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Tricks to Have a Better Sleep
- Daily Routines For Healthy Glowing Skin
- Easy Exercises To Stay in Shape
- DIY Mason Jar Salads, A Stylish Way To Healthy Skin
- Celebrate Chinese New Year, Guilt-Free and Fat-Free
- Prep Your Skin For A Romantic Dinner