Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
You must be wondering why would the skin be stressed? Is the stress on the skin same as what we go through in general?
Stress in general occurs when we are constantly running in the emergency mode or what we deem as ‘fight or flight’ mode. This happens when we much on our mind and over-stretched ourselves on all fronts. Of course it doesn’t help with world’s pace at breaking neck, further accelerated by technology advancement with high-speed fibre, wifi and mobility.
This stress hence contributes to the health of our skin. It often causes certain symptoms including eczema with sensitivity and redness, water and oil imbalance ~ oily skin which is severely dehydrated and dull skin.
Yes. Meditation which slows down the breath definitely helps to balance the body physiological conditions and help to restore skin health.
Next most effective will be to use Babor Ampoules. Within seconds, high-dose natural active ingredients ensure immediately visible results and provide skincare that is tailored to the needs of every skin type.
The use of glass ampoules was inspired by medicine, and over 50 years ago ampoules were a revolutionary idea.
Stop Stress Fluid is an active, de-stressing concentrate. skin becomes less sensitive and has a calmer and more even and relaxed appearance. It has high-dose of wild indigo extract which helps to relieve skin irritations and stress-related redness. The skin’s protective barrier is strengthened with enhanced resistance.
Last year, Stress-Relief Bi-Phase Ampoule, a more potent with Hydracyl, a desensitizing active complex and black current seed oil was launched.
In our The Best Facials in Singapore for Sensitive Skin treatment, these 2 ampoules are used after deep cleansing before point massage and mask. It is targeted to help restore the skin’s immune system, equilibrium and resilience.
Angels Dream Spa, home to The Best Facials in Singapore would love to invite those of you have these all-too familiar symptoms to try having your skin repaired and restored. As a long term solution to break the itch-scratch cycle, we will also suggest and prescribe you with some home-care skincare. This will help to help build the skin, our first barrier to infection and biggest organ in our body.
Take advantage of our Buy1, Get 1 Free Facial, call 62433540 for an appointment. More info at www.angelsdreamspa.com
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face