They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. While this statement can hold some truth, we can’t deny the fact that beauty is also a matter of timeliness, trend and popularity. There are things worth keeping as part of our beauty routine, but there are also things we need to change.
So here’s a quick startup of the beauty trends we expect to see this year to help you check out the latest in beauty and skin care.
All Natural Products
Organic and natural products top the list. The market for all-natural, chemical-free products expanded greatly in 2014 to meet consumer demands for alternative ingredients. Whether these are food, beauty products and even apparels, consumers are well-versed and inclined to go natural. Not only because they are becoming environmentally-conscious, they are also realizing the need to adapt a healthier lifestyle to promote a holistic and sustainable lifestyle.
Hair Braids Make A Comeback
Come to think of it, did they ever go away? It’s just that braids will dominate most hairstyles this year. Lucky for those who have longer locks, it will be a quick and easy hairdo for any occasion. But hair braid extensions are easy to find so short haired ladies need not sulk.
We see make makeup brands promoting long-wear beauty products packed with essential vitamins and minerals to help wearers get a better, younger and smoother skin. Concealers with anti-oxidants, foundations with rejuvenating minerals are just the beginning of a new makeup line.
The Nude Face
This is arguably one of the difficult makeup style to master. Others call it the ‘no –makeup makeup’. The style hints on enhancing the natural beauty. Instead of hiding behind heavy makeup, one can use light makeup to hide dark circles under the eyes and focus on other facial features.
Known as the tree of life, the coconut produces a variety of health and beauty products. The most potent of which is the coconut oil. Rich in essential fatty and amino acids, coconut oil is an essential ingredient of makeup removers and hair masks. This year, we can see more coconut oil-based products in beauty stores.
Pink Lips For Everyone
Bright red has become a staple in runways and fashion circles, but this year, pink will make a statement. This complements the nude face style because pink gives that hint of color to lips. Do not feel awkward because there’s a whole line of pink shades to suit every skin color and lip type.
Who doesn’t want to look young and fresh all day long? There are moisturizers and facial lotions that will keep your skin look fresh and dewy without the oily and greasy feeling. However, the ultimate secret to fresh looking skin is taking care of your inner health in order to create that outer glow. Topical solutions are just add-ons.
As you make an inventory of your vanity kit, keep this list in mind and start completing your line up of beauty products this year.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face