We are inspired to share with you a 3-part blog series: Beautiful with Brain, Beautiful with Soul and Beautiful with Brawn, which may not seem to be related to facials, spas or even skincare. But, for Angels Dream Spa, a healthy mind, soul and body is the foundation of one’s well being and naturally one will glow from within if we use some of the tools prescribed in the blogs to keep the Balance.
In the previous blog, Beautiful with Brains by Best Facials Singapore, we highlighted how a healthy body is a result of a lifestyle with mental stimulation and strong sense of purpose. Ultimately, regardless of our age, it is important to feel positive and happy when we get up each morning. As everyone’s dream is different, hence, we need to build our dream by listening to the voice from within. Take baby steps each day to hone our skills and build our dream one block at a time.
In this blog, Beautiful with Soul, I would like to share with you my experience on how paying attention to this voice from within helps me find myself.
The simple way to being inspired and find the answer to all that you are seeking for is NOW.
According to Echart Tolle, when we focus on the NOW, the only time we really have control over (Not the past, not the future), we are actually in connection with the SOURCE.
Pay attention to every action that we take, no matter how mundane it may seem. This include simple chores like waiting for the lift, washing dishes, tying your shoelaces etc…When we are focused on the activity intently, ‘the noise in the brain’ can’t interrupt with ‘our inspiration’.
There are some tools which I use to
Meditation or Prayers are tools of accessing the NOW. My favorite Meditations, I learnt from Dalai Lama.
1. Healing Light Meditation
Some of you may have enjoyed this meditation on our facial bed. This Meditation of Healing Light helps to replenish positive energy and to remove negative energy. In essence, imagine a light-blue light gently into your body through the top of your head. Gently moving along from top to toe. Good healing energy stays within the body and negative energy leaves the body through the sole of your feet towards the center of earth.
2. Compassion Meditation
Yes. Compassion Meditation is also my favorite meditation. Imagine channelling all your positive energy, blessing and love to your family and friends, here and abroad. Also, your colleagues, acquaintances and anyone you’ve met along the corridor/street. After you are more acquainted to this meditation, you exchange your blessings for their sufferings. This meditation can be quite strong and you may feel saddened for the moment. If you feel that way, it means you are doing the right way.
3. Meditation on Death
I believe one knows how to live only if we know about mortality. Whilst meditation on death may sound morbid, it definitely helps to keep us in perspective. We will feel more grateful to all that we have and enjoy what we already have instead of constantly chase after new desire.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- Guinot Facials for Lifting by Best Facials Singapore
- Guinot Facials for Lifting by Best Facials Singapore
- Guinot Facials for Dehydrated Skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Beautiful with Soul by Best Facials Singapore
- ‘Why use make up remover even if you don’t use make up?’ by Best Facials Singapore
- ‘How to reduce open pores?’ by Best Facials Singapore
- ‘What Cleanser Should I Use?’ by Best Facials Singapore
- Collagen best for firming skin by Best Facials Singapore
- How to reduce Dark Eye Circles? by Best Facials Singapore
- Why exfoliate? by Best Facials Singapore
- Why Mask? by Best Facials Singapore
- Do husbands need a skincare routine? by Best Facials Singapore
- Do you sun-protect your child? by Best Facials Singapore
- Vitamin A Best for Regeneration by Best Facials Singapore
- Vitamin C best for Pigmentation by Best Facials Singapore
- “No BOTOX, what skincare then?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Why Toner? by Best Facials Singapore
- Hyaluronic Acid best for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor HSR Lift Face Line Mask
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Liftosome
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Grand Cru Rose Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Hydradermie
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Lifting Silver Foil Face Mask
- Beautiful with Brains by Best Facials Singapore
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By