Babor. What comes to mind when the name Babor gets mentioned. In the skincare industry, Babor is synonymous with its star product, Ampoule. Yes, those tiny vials which contain precious natural elixir to help heal every skincare condition from dehydrated, dull, sensitive, congested. blemished to aging skin.
It may sound too good to be true. These beauty vials contain high-end liposome encapsulating Babor Fluids which is 98% organic and gets absorbed extremely quickly ~ 8 times faster than a moisturizer. In the next few blogs, we will focus on the various ampoules and how it is used to heal different condition. Here we wish to bring you through the preparation of the facial and the effects we are looking for.
All the jargons aside, lets dive into how Angels Dream Spa, The Best Facials In Singapore incorporate these wonderful products into our Signature Facials to help you achieve healthy, balanced skin.
Our Signature ~ Babor Oxygenation Ampoule Facial is the most relaxing, pampering yet healing treatment for the city dwellers in Singapore.
1) Welcome Move
At Angels Dream Spa, to put the customers at the most calm and peaceful state of mind, we care for fine detail starting from the very beginning. A warm brew of chrysanthemum, wolfberry and longan tea ~ known to be a traditional brew to help rebalance ‘chi’ and strengthen internal health greets our VIP. In the room, a welcome massage focusing on stress points including forehead, temple, between the eyes and neck immediately ease our customers tension. Soothed by the relaxing music streaming into the room and lavendar essential oil in the burner, 99% of our clients fall into deep slumber.
2) Deep cleansing with Babor HY Oil and Phytoactive
A good beautician understands how important the preparation work of a clean face is for a successful and effective treatment. First we spread a layer of Babor HY Oil all over the decollete, neck and face area. Next, we use the customized Phytoactive gel to emulsify the HY Oil to thoroughly bring out the impurities from the epidermal layer. Washed off and pat dry.
3) Enzyme Peel to remove congestion and dull skin
Next, into a small bowl we mix Babor Enzyme peel with some water and spread it evenly on the skin. To ensure the enzyme remains active, a piece of warm towel is placed lightly on the skin for 5 mins. Gently cleanse away the peel to reveal skin which is thoroughly cleansed at the pore level.
4) Oxygenation with Customized Ampoule
Depending on the skin type and beauty target, the experienced beautician selects the right ampoule to be applied onto the skin. Within seconds, the ampoule is fully absorbed. Ready to be oxygenated with a Oxygen solution to further close the pores and brighten up the skin.
The selection of Babor Ampoule is big including Babor Purifying Ampoule, Babor Stop Stress Ampoule, Babor Hydra Plus Ampoule, Babor Oxygen Ampoule, Babor 3D Lift Ampoule, Babor Collagen Ampoule, Babor Matt Finish Ampoule, Babor Algae Ampoule, Dr Babor Bi Phase Glow Ampoule, Dr Babor Bi-Phase Youth Ampoule, Dr Babor Bi-Phase Stress Relief Ampoule.
4) Complete with Babor Comfort Mask and Lactic Acid Mask
After Our Signature Point Facial Massage or Lifting Facial massage, we spread a layer of the luxurious Babor Comfort Mask to seal in all the goodness of the Babor Ampoule.
This completes our Best Facials in Singapore using Babor treatment.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore – Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- How to Get Rid of Dark Eye Circles
- What every woman should know about hyper-pigmentation
- What everyone should know about sensitive skin
- What every teenager should know about pimples
- Circuit Breaker can be good for skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Forget about Niacinamide by Best Facials Singapore
- Should oily skin use cream? by Best Facials Singapore
- Sensitive skincare by Best Facials Singapore
- Quick Fix for Dull Skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Perspective by Best Facials Singapore
- Facial yoga for lifted apple cheeks by Best Facials Singapore
- 3 Frivolous Ways To Cheer Up by Best Facials Singapore
- How To Be Happy By Yourself by Best Facials Singapore
- 5 beauty tips while working from home
- Fun ideas in the open air by Best Facials Singapore
- How to handle adult pimples at home by Best Facials Singapore
- How we kept well during SARS by Best Facials Singapore
- Can I do a good facial at home? by Best Facials Singapore
- Guinot Pigment Lightening Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Best frownlines fix by Best Facial Singapore
- Best Anti-Sensitive Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Maria Galland Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Guinot Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- Babor Anti-Acne Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- 10 mins quick fix before landing by Best Facial Singapore
- Best Anti-Clogged Pores Facial by Best Facial Singapore
- 5 tips to keep skin hydrated in airplane by Best Facial Singapore
- What skincare to pack for holidays? by Best Facial Singapore
- Best Acne Facial by Best Facials Singapore
- Why and how to deal with Adult Acne by Best Facials Singapore
- Beauty sleep heals acne, blemishes, clogged pores
- Meditation good for acne/blemished/clogged pores
- Best care for acne-prone skin by Best Facials Singpoare
- Reduce Stress Reverse Aging by Best Facials Singapore
- Skincare ingredients you need to know by Best Facials Singapore
- Best care for acne skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Sugar is harmful to the skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Healthy liver, healthy skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Hormones and Skin health by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial and skincare for teens by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial for sensitive skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best facial for acne by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Maria Galland
- Total Indulgence with Maria Galland Facial Oil by Best Facials Singapore
- An avocado a day keeps the aesthetic doctor away by Best Facials Singapore
- Do you find the apple beautiful? by Best Facials Singapore
- Guinot Pure Balance Cream is 1 Cream every teenager need by Best Facials Singapore
- Facial Treatment Near Me for Sensitive Skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Why we love Maria Galland No. 5 Cream by Best Facials Singapore