Having a young-looking, glowing skin is everyone’s dream. But, how can we achieve that “young-looking, glowing skin”? It is with what we eat, because how we look outside is only a reflection of what we take inside our body.
So, here are superfoods that you should choose eating to have a very beautiful skin. Amazing ingredients for Guilt-Free Recipes.
Sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes are rich with beta carotene – an anti-aging antioxidant. So be sure to eat them up as often as possible.
Yogurt. A cup of low-fat yogurt has ample amount of calcium that is very good for your nails, teeth, and posture. Grab one now and mix it up with fruits for a health afternoon snack.
Dark chocolate. Isn’t it surprising to see dark chocolate on the list? Well, the best dark chocolate, that with a high level of flavanol and with 60 per cent of cacao, can actually rehydrate the skin and protect the skin sun damage.
Kiwis. Kiwi is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants necessary to keep the skin firm and to prevent wrinkles. In addition to that, kiwi can also keep the bones and teeth healthy. And, can you imagine that this very small, brown fruit is actually loaded with antioxidant that can protect you from cancer and heart disease! Benefits of anti-oxidants in the body.
Walnuts. Eating a handful of walnuts daily can give you healthy hair, brighter eyes, stronger bones, and smoother skin. These are because of the nutrients present in walnuts like vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids.
Tomatoes. Lycopene is another anti-aging oxidant that can be found in tomatoes. Do you know that processed or cooked tomatoes are much easily absorbed by your body than the fresh ones?
Wild salmon. Wild salmon, the one that is not raised in farms, is rich in vitamin D to give you healthier teeth and stronger bones. It is also a good source of selenium to give your skin protection from harmful exposure. Moreover, it also has omega-3 fatty acids to keep you skin moisturized.
Oysters. Oysters, on the other hand, have zinc which is not only good for your nails, hair and eyes, but also for skin cell renewal and repair.
Spinach. Spinach is the richest so far. Apart from being a good source of lutein for healthier and brighter eyes, it is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, nutrients, anti-oxidants, vitamin B, potassium, vitamin C, calcium, vitamin E, magnesium, and iron.
Read more on Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet for a complete diet plan.
You got a lot of options to choose from, it’s now up to you what to take to gain a gorgeous skin.
Hope you’ve enjoyed our blog as part of the series from The Best Facials In The East of Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face