Our hair is a crowning glory. And yes, women tend to give extra care and importance to their locks. Getting your hair done definitely takes time. Some treatments can last up to eight hours. But, let’s admit it, we do not always have the luxury of time.
But there is actually one good alternative that can make your hair healthier without sitting for hours in a salon or spa. Using eggs as hair care home remedy can help you give your hair a quick fix.
Eggs, a natural dairy product that is rich in protein, can help your hair get stronger and free from split ends. It enhances hair resistance, and makes hair smoother and less likely to be knotted or tangled, which makes your hair easier to comb. Furthermore, eggs can make your hair thicker. They also have natural moisturizers that prevent your hair from drying and maintain hair’s natural oil which make your hair shinier.
Eggs alone may already be enough to improve your hair’s health. However, you may also try adding some ingredients for better results.
To repair hair damage, you can mix one-half cup of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil with the egg yolk. Honey and olive oil are rich in Vitamin E. Apply the mixture on your hair for 20 minutes and rinse off using cold water.
Applying egg yolk on your hair and scalp for 30 minutes can help reduce hair loss. Try to combine a cup of yogurt, lime juice, and honey with the egg yolk. Honey is a natural emolient that nourishes hair follicles. Honey and lime juice are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, which are responsible for promoting cellular growth. Together, these ingredients can stimulate the scalp and hair follicles and enable hair growth. Mix the ingredients until it becomes frothy. Apply the mixture on your hair and scalp and leave it there for about 10 to 20 minutes, and rinse off.
If you always worry about dry and dull hair, you can combine a tablespoon of honey and yogurt into one-half teaspoon of almond oil in the egg yolk. Apply the mixture on your hair and leave it there for about one and a half hour, then rinse off. It will give your hair an instant shine.
Your hair is exposed to free radicals, heat and pollution everyday. Not to mention the different types of hair products available in the market today. You can try these home remedies for a quick fix. But don’t forget to give your locks a proper treatment by visiting a spa that offers natural products designed for your hair’s needs. Visit Angels Dream Spa and check out their signature hair treatments.
You May Also Like
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face
- A Generous Heart Brings Out The Best In You
- Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Tricks to Have a Better Sleep
- Daily Routines For Healthy Glowing Skin
- Easy Exercises To Stay in Shape
- DIY Mason Jar Salads, A Stylish Way To Healthy Skin
- Celebrate Chinese New Year, Guilt-Free and Fat-Free
- Prep Your Skin For A Romantic Dinner
- Beauty Trends To Watch This Year
- Wellness Trends To Help You Be At Your Best
- Holistic Beauty For 2015