Look Great at 40 and beyond with Best Facials Singapore
Since turning a professional beautician close to a decade ago, I have been even more observant of the skin quality of my friends and family. Or even people I meet on the streets. Striking off conversations to further understand from those who look amazingly gorgeous and look the same years after years brought me to 5 conclusions:
1) Meditation and Yoga
Glow from the inside. According to Echart Tolle, No. 1 Spiritual guru, the key to happiness is to practise the Power of Now. Instead of continuously worried about the future or regret over the past, TIME stands still for us if we focus on the PRESENT. Focus on our breathing is the simplest and easiest to access the Present, to access NOW.
2) Eat Well
A diet of good quality oil. Yes, you read it correctly. Good quality oil including coconut oil, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, flaxseed oil provide the good building blocks for not only hormones but also cells. Whilst protein, fibre and anti-oxidants are important, many do not consume enough oil.
3) Stay Active
Besides exercising at least 4 times a week, a combination of strength building, flexibility and cardio, being connected with friends and staying active in the community is important.
4) Sun Protection for the body
Don’t let your skin betray your real inner health. Overexposure to sun can cause wrinkles, pigmentation and age spots. Hence, sun protection is important.
5) Tap dancing to work
Look at Warren Buffet, the legendary Value Investor. Close to 90 years old now, he eats McDonalds and drinks Coke everyday. According to a documentary I recently caught on Netflix, he does not drink 2 liters of water. He does not eat vegetables except for a few pieces of tomatoes with his Steak at dinner. With such a diet, staying so alert at his age, I can’t think of a reason other than he truly enjoys what he does.
This observation brings me to a whole new dimension altogether.
Looks like the brain, where the powerhouse of the body is, indeed can send many other signals to keep the body functioning optimally.
Angels Dream Spa is a holistic spa which is inspired by the Okinawan and Sardinian lifestyle. We encourage our fans to look at beauty differently. More genuine. More lasting. WE also bring people of the same interest together for yoga, tai-chi, social dance to potluck, wine appreciation ~ especially women entrepreneur, investors and digital marketers.
Angels Dream Spa, the Home to the Best Facials in Singapore, Best Facials in East Coast Singapore uses only non-Paraben, all natural skincare including Best Facials Singapore with Babor, No1 Professional Skincare in Germany and Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot, No.1 Professional Skincare in France will be your partner in caring for your skin.
Call 62433540 for an appointment. Hope you’ve enjoyed this blog from Angels Dream Spa. More information on www.angelsdreamspa.com.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- Collagen best for firming skin by Best Facials Singapore
- How to reduce Dark Eye Circles? by Best Facials Singapore
- Why exfoliate? by Best Facials Singapore
- Why Mask? by Best Facials Singapore
- Do husbands need a skincare routine? by Best Facials Singapore
- Do you sun-protect your child? by Best Facials Singapore
- Vitamin A Best for Regeneration by Best Facials Singapore
- Vitamin C best for Pigmentation by Best Facials Singapore
- “No BOTOX, what skincare then?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Why Toner? by Best Facials Singapore
- Hyaluronic Acid best for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor HSR Lift Face Line Mask
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Liftosome
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Grand Cru Rose Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Hydradermie
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Lifting Silver Foil Face Mask
- Beautiful with Brains by Best Facials Singapore
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips