Outward beauty is important, but time-bound. However, inner beauty is timeless. Developing desirable qualities that contribute to true inner beauty is essential for a holistic approach to well-being. Good qualities can bring out the best in you, anytime and anywhere.
One such good quality is a generous heart. There is happiness in giving. It creates within us a sense of fulfillment, knowing that we have done something beyond our personal wants and needs. It gives us a sense of completeness, knowing that someone else is happy because of our action.
A generous person gives freely of his time, energy, and resources to benefit others—and he does so gladly. Really, generosity is measured, not by the size of the gift, but by the motive of the giver.
While occasional giving can produce moments of happiness, a generous disposition can engender a state of happiness. Of course, generosity can be expressed in many ways. One of the best ways, and often the most appreciated, is giving of oneself. A life of kindness and generosity will make a big difference.
You may not realize it but the simple act of caring for people is a way of giving. When you call a friend to say hi and catch up, when you wake up early every day to prepare your family’s need, when you spend time with your family and friends, these may seem trivial but the way you care for others beyond yourself is a form of giving. Instantly, you feel happy and satisfied knowing that you have made a difference in their life in such a simple way.
Extending hospitality is another avenue of giving. Maybe it’s just a simple invitation to a friend to have a cup of coffee, a weekend lunch at your place or a small favor done for a friend. Giving practical support and help makes way for new friendships and strengthen good relationships.
Finally, doing things for a cause is a characteristic of a generous heart. This can be done in the form of volunteerism and donations.
Now, you have an opportunity to volunteer or donate, or even both! There is nothing to stop a heart that overflows with kindness and generosity. You can practice a generous heart by supporting Angels Dream Spa’s campaign ‘Pay It Forward’.
Angels Dream Spa, home to the Best Facials in Singapore is happy to partner Babes Organization, a non-profit organization that reaches out to teenage pregnant girls. Angels Dream Spa aims to uplift these young mothers’ standard of living by teaching them practical skills like manicuring/pedicuring, waxing and massage.
Angels Dream Spa encourages our friends to donate baby items to be used by the organization’s recipients. The organization is happy to receive used/new baby items including prams, baby slings, breast pumps, new diapers and/or supermarket vouchers. Do drop off these items at our place if you stay around the East. We are located with Costa del Sol condo, off Bayshore Road.
For more information you can call 62433540 or visit www.AngelsDreamSpa.com. Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- Vitamin C best for Pigmentation by Best Facials Singapore
- “No BOTOX, what skincare then?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Why Toner? by Best Facials Singapore
- Hyaluronic Acid best for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor HSR Lift Face Line Mask
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Liftosome
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Grand Cru Rose Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Hydradermie
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Lifting Silver Foil Face Mask
- Beautiful with Brains by Best Facials Singapore
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing