Guinot Hydradermie Treatment, one of the star of beauty treatments in the series of facials, Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot. Angels Dream Spa, home to The Best Facials in Singapore and East Coast Singapore is proud to present to you this treatment step by step. And to share with you the results of the treatment.
Guinot Hydradermie treatment, is a hot favorite amongst many celebrities including the royal family. It was believed even the Queen and late Princess Diana are its fans.
Lets find out why?
Hydradermie is an exclusive Guinot treatment uses the galvanic current to deep penetrate different types of serum and hence highly customizable depending our clients’ needs.
First we start off with deep cleansing with Guinot Cleansing Milk which gently remove impurities without dehydrating the skin. Followed by Guinot Exfoliating Face Lotion with contain Sorbain (papaya extract, lemon) and natural fruit acids (lemon, orange, sugar cane and maple) to help break down keratin, exfoliate and clarify.
The cleansed face is now ready to receive the appropriate serum via double ionisation. Here are our exclusive repot on the choices of the serum (just for our fans).
* Nourishing Serum Gel: Contains Vitamin F, Pr0-ceramides and Shea Butter to help restore skin protective film, stimulate lipid synthesis and plump up face for the lifted apple cheeks, reduced laughter lines and frown lines. A quick fix to avoid dry skin.
* Moisturizing Serum Gel: Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrocyte complex and Hydra structurine for ultra-hydrating skin
* Anti-wrinkle Serum Gel: Contains Cellular Life Medium with 56 Actives and Biopeptides which stimulates regeneration and cellular metabolism for effective firming and anti-wrinkle effects.
* Age-Logic Serum Gel: Contains ATP, Cellular Life Medium with 56 Actives and Vitamin C to help reactivate cellular energy, regenerate, anti-wrinkle and anti-free radical
* Purifying Serum Gel: Contains AC-Net, Lipacid and Alycilic acid to help regulate sebum, astringent, exfoliant and anti-microbial.
* Soothing Serum Gel: Contains Sepicalm, Phytoprotectol, Arnica Extract to help sooth, calm and regulate circulation.
* Lightening Serum Gel: Contains Melanoxil, Vitamin C to help lighten, anti-tyrosinase and anti-free radical. Read more on The Best Facials in Singapore to Reduce Tan.
After 15 minutes of serum penetration, we complete it with High Frequency Oxyenation which helps to purify using Ozone and activate micro-circulation.
Complete with the appropriate mask, our pampering Guinot Hydradermie Treatment is complete. Revealing firm, balanced, radiant and soothed skin.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- Hyaluronic Acid best for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor HSR Lift Face Line Mask
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Liftosome
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Grand Cru Rose Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Hydradermie
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Lifting Silver Foil Face Mask
- Beautiful with Brains by Best Facials Singapore
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body