Best Facials In Singapore for Dehydrated Skin
It is a very common mistake to keep referring our skin as dry but in fact our skin is dehydrated. Yes, it can be quite confusing and lets’ understand the difference between dry and dehydrated skin in more detail.
Dry skin refers to skin lacking of oil. This generally occurs to mature skin which lacks fats in the hypodermal layer (after epidermal, dermal layers). This mainly due to hormonal changes as we age. Appearance wise, mature skin will be thinner and less firm.
Dehydrated skin refers to skin lacking of water. This is very common in younger skin as well as mature skin. For younger skin, skin is oily but it can be severely dehydrated. In fact, dehydrated skin usually is oily as it overly compensates for the lack of moisture. This is especially so with those who have blemishes and use extremely harsh products for cleansing and exfoliating. Appearance wise, skin is tight and pores may be congested with small hard whiteheads.
If this sounds familiar, lets’ check out what skincare and treatment can help to rebalance the skin to optimal.
Here, I would highly recommend Guinot Hydradermie Treament. The Best Facials with Guinot is effective to heal a variety of conditions especially dehydrated, congested and sensitive skin. Double ionization technology helps to deep penetrate Hydradermie Serum into the epidermal layer, followed by Oxygenation with Argon helps to heal the skin and keep it supple and glowy. For more related information, please read Best Facials in Singapore for Congested Skin
Angels Dream Spa, a boutique salon in the East of Singapore has won various awards as recognitions for its care and professionalism in the spa industry. With skilled beauticians armed with more than 10 years experience each, using only the world’s top skincare from France and Germany, it has a following of loyal fans from near and far.
Please visit our website www.angelsdreamspa to check out all its pampering treatments and the latest promotions. Call 62433540 for an appointment. Hope you’ve enjoyed our blog as part of the series from The Best Facials In The East of Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face