Do not sleep with your makeup on!
Some women often forget this simple beauty reminder. As a result, they wake up the next morning with a dried makeup that is difficult to remove. Not to mention the skin irritation it can cause.
Removing makeup can be a tedious task and messy. Waterproof ones are tricky to clean up too. Here is a simple homemade makeup remover recipe that you can try at home. The good part is that you can prepare this beforehand, store in a cool, clean and dry place, and keep in your refrigerator for at most fifteen days.
You will need the following materials and ingredients:
• 1 – 4 Ounce Jar
• Organic Cotton Pads
• 1 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil
• 1 Teaspoon of baby mild Castile Soap
• Distilled Water
• 2-4 Drops of Essential Oils (Options: Lavender or Lemon)
Lavender and lemon are recommended oils for the face because of their beauty benefits. Lavender is known as a calming and moisturizing oil. It can help relax the muscles on your face and helps reduce fine lines. Lemon is known to be rich in Vitamin C. It can help in rejuvenating and keeping your skin young-looking.
Follow these steps to prepare the cotton pads:
1. Place cotton pads in the glass jar.
2. In a small bowl mix the coconut oil and castile soap together.
3. Pour mixture over cotton pads.
4. Press down on the pads so the soap and coconut oil evenly absorb into them.
5. Pour distilled water over pads, just enough to wet the pads.
6. Place the lid on the jar and shake (this helps to evenly distribute the liquid over the pads).
When you need to remove your makeup, use 1-2 pads for your eyes and face. Because of the essential oils, it will keep your skin moisturized.
Try it out and see how easy it is to prepare.
You May Also Like
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face
- A Generous Heart Brings Out The Best In You
- Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Tricks to Have a Better Sleep
- Daily Routines For Healthy Glowing Skin
- Easy Exercises To Stay in Shape
- DIY Mason Jar Salads, A Stylish Way To Healthy Skin
- Celebrate Chinese New Year, Guilt-Free and Fat-Free
- Prep Your Skin For A Romantic Dinner
- Beauty Trends To Watch This Year
- Wellness Trends To Help You Be At Your Best
- Holistic Beauty For 2015