Our hands do a lot of work every day. For working moms, their precious hands take care of the family members’ needs as well as the various tasks at work. Sooner or later, they would notice that their hands get tired easily. Sometimes they feel a tingling and numbing sensation. A quick massage can relieve the pain. Others try to pop their knuckles, thinking it is good.
Actually, you might be doing more harm. What is the best way to care for your hands?
Here are five hand care tips to remember:
1. Use hand care gloves.
This works well if you need to clean the house or wash clothes using chemicals and detergents. The strong composition of these household items can cause damage to your hands.
2. Find the best hand moisturizer that works well for you.
Body lotions will not work. You need to find a moisturizer that is specific to the hands. Your hands are exposed to a lot of washing and drying throughout the day. Use a light, water-based moisturizer during the day. At night, you can use a hand cream that is oil-based to give a deep moisturizing effect.
3. Go for a hand massage.
A good hand massage can relieve the tightness of the joints in your hands. It relaxes the nerves in your hands so you can do more. Why not head to Angels Dream Spa and discover their signature hand massages?
4. Eat right.
Lack of Vitamin B can make your hands look dry and your nails brittle. Ensure that your diet has a good source of Vitamin B. Fish, eggs, milk, bananas, broccoli, peaches, mangoes, carrots and apricots are good sources of this vitamin.
5. Take care of your nails.
When you file your nails, file them in one direction rather than a seesaw action. A seesaw action can separate the layers of the nail and if water finds its way between those nail layers, it can lead to nail peeling. Check your nails regularly and go for a trim as required. Angels Dream Spa offers manicure services, too. You can check out their packages at www.AngelsDreamSpa.com
Do not forget to pamper your hands and give them the special treatment they deserve.
You May Also Like
- Vitamin C best for Pigmentation by Best Facials Singapore
- “No BOTOX, what skincare then?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Why Toner? by Best Facials Singapore
- Hyaluronic Acid best for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor HSR Lift Face Line Mask
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Liftosome
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Grand Cru Rose Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Hydradermie
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Lifting Silver Foil Face Mask
- Beautiful with Brains by Best Facials Singapore
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing