Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
Whiteheads, also known as closed comedones, are a mild form of pimple which look like small, white bumps on the skin.
They are similar to blackheads, in that they are caused by build up of oil, dead skin cells and bacteria in pores and occur most frequently on the oily patches of skin on the nose, forehead, chin and cheeks.
The key to staying clear for whitehead, blackhead, pimples and acne is to keep the pores clean and fine.
Here are 3 key items to observe.
1) Wash your face thoroughly with a suitable cleanser. Cleansing gel is the most accessible product. For those plagued with severe acne, it is recommended to use an anti-bacterial cleansing foam.
2) Use a non-alcohol base toner with cotton on the face after cleanser
3) Apply an oil control serum and cream. Some also has some non-comedogenic emolient to help keep face hydrated and not sensitive
4) Use a mild bentonite clay mask or a purifying mask for 5 mins on affected area on alternate days
5) Always remove sunblock and make up with a gentle make up remover before cleansing. Remember hygiene is the most important. To keep the pores healthy, keep them clean.
Angels Dream Spa, home to The Best Facials in Singapore highly recommends Babor Purifying Ampoule for blemished skin. This is one of our signature facial in the series of The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin.
Babor Purifying Ampoule has effective complexes of shale oil sulfonate, tea tree oil and garden cress extract. It offers instant remedy to blemishes and inflammations. Reduces blemishes by 21% after 7 days and by 47% after 28 days. Inhibit bacteria growth and promote healing. Blemish-free skin is just a spa away.
The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor, starts off with deep cleansing using Babor Cleansing Oil, followed by Babor Enzyme Peel. Once the pores are cleansed, a simple extraction to remove some blackheads will be done. Babor Purifying Ampoule is then applied evenly on the skin and the treatment is completed with Babor Lactic Mask with calming and whitening effect.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this series of blogs from Best Facial and Spa East Coast Singapore ~ Angels Dream Spa.
You May Also Like
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face