Perfect Valentine dress? Check.
Perfect romantic venue for dinner? Check.
Perfect hair and make-up? Check.
Soft, radiant and glowing skin? Check.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. This is the perfect time to be at your best and make your partner fall head over heels. Romantic dinner is intimate and you want your skin to be at its softest, most radiant shine. How? Angels Dream Spa has just the perfect treatments for your needs.
We all have different skin types and personal preferences when it comes to skin care. The moment you enter Angels Dream Spa, skin care consultants will help you out in choosing the best treatment for your specific needs.
Are you the sporty, outdoor type? Then you can indulge with Dream Away Spa Treatment. It starts off with a rose petal and sea salt back scrub, followed by hot stone back therapy, and finished with a relaxing full body massage with rose essential oil. This will relieve stress and muscle aches caused by your daily activities. You will instantly feel the relaxing and soothing effect of the scrub and massage. It’s like you are being transported into a dreamy sleep and will wake up feeling all refreshed and rejuvenated.
Are you a busy mom who juggles household chores, taking care of kids and career? Then this treatment is ideal. Warm Pampering Hot Stone Massage will let you experience complete indulgence with the harmonizing Basalt Stone massage along with organic essential oil, exerting warmth and pressure on energy points. Its powers are beneficial for smoother flow of qi. Feel fully energized. Daily activities and work-related stress can rub off your energy and youthful glow. There are ways to look and feel young. Try it out and see the transformation it can do for you.
Is it your first dinner date? Then make it super special and unforgettable with Beauty Queen’s Glow. This treatment promises an instant reviver of dull skin to reveal natural radiance and glow from within. Be a head-turner. Your date will only have eyes on you because of your elegant look and queen-like radiance.
After your skin treatment, you can check out hair spa services. After all, your hair is your crowning glory. Whether its short, mid-length or long, it needs caring and pampering especially on important events. Give it an instant perk-up and feel the difference.
To cap it off, you can end your session with a relaxing manicure and pedicure to ensure a complete beauty package that you truly deserve. This day is for you so give yourself a complete body treat.
For more treatment choices and services, you can check out Angels Dream Spa’s list of natural beauty care. It’s a one-stop shop for all your skin care needs this Valentine’s Day.
You May Also Like
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face
- A Generous Heart Brings Out The Best In You
- Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Tricks to Have a Better Sleep
- Daily Routines For Healthy Glowing Skin
- Easy Exercises To Stay in Shape
- DIY Mason Jar Salads, A Stylish Way To Healthy Skin
- Celebrate Chinese New Year, Guilt-Free and Fat-Free
- Prep Your Skin For A Romantic Dinner
- Beauty Trends To Watch This Year
- Wellness Trends To Help You Be At Your Best
- Holistic Beauty For 2015