Tropical countries have hot and humid weather conditions. So during wet season, people in tropical countries tend to experience an excessive oil production in the skin because of the natural humidity they get in the air. But, if it is hot, they tend to suffer from dry skin. Indeed, it is a bit challenging to care for your skin if you live in tropical countries.
So, here are seven skin care tips for you to cope with some skin problems brought by tropical weather.
Cleanse. Wherever you live in this world, the first step to skin care is to clean your skin per se. Keeping your skin clean is not just about a quick wash but a thorough cleansing – one that is consistent and regular – to prevent dull and uneven skin tone.
Take regular showers. It is important that you wash your skin after having been exposed to humid or hot conditions. Washing can remove away the oil and dirt that you get in your sweaty skin.
Keep hands off your face. Since hot or humid weather can make you sweat, avoid touching your face with your hands as much as possible for you can only transfer or spread the oil and dirt in your skin. Instead, use absorbent items like cotton, clean cloth or tissue to remove excess oil, sweat and dirt.
Remove the oil. Hot or humid weather can open your skin pores and can stimulate excessive oil production on your skin, which if not cleansed, can cause acne breakout. So be sure to remove the oil from your skin. Salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide can treat acnes. Don’t forget to use oil-absorbing cosmetic paper to remove oil in your face.
Get moisturized. At times when the tropical condition causes you dry skin due to extremely hot weather, get moisturized! However, avoid applying so much moisturizer to the oily areas of the skin like the forehead and nose.
Be hydrated. Tropical condition can actually banish the moisture of your skin because moisture evaporates, not to mention that we lose around 6 liters of liquid in our body because of this climate. So the answer is, be hydrated with water and salt that our body needs.
Be protected. Use lotion or moisturizers with ample SPF to protect your skin from harmful rays of the sun. You can also use hats, long sleeves, sunglasses and sunscreen protections to keep you away from possible skin damages and problems brought by tropical weather.
Having a beautiful skin in the tropical countries is not really impossible. This skin care tips can help you with your goal.
You May Also Like
- Vitamin C best for Pigmentation by Best Facials Singapore
- “No BOTOX, what skincare then?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Why Toner? by Best Facials Singapore
- Hyaluronic Acid best for dehydrated skin by Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor HSR Lift Face Line Mask
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Liftosome
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Grand Cru Rose Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Guinot Hydradermie
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Lifting Silver Foil Face Mask
- Beautiful with Brains by Best Facials Singapore
- What is missing in your skincare routine by Best Facials Singapore
- Reasons for Pimples by Best Facials Singapore
- “How to prevent pigmentation?” by Best Facials Singapore
- Lasting Beauty by Best Facials Singapore
- Why are we Home to the Best Facials in Singapore?
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor C Booster
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Serum
- The Best Facials in Singapore To Reduce Tan
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Purifying Ampoule
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor Stop Stress
- Look Great at 40 with Best Facials Singapore
- Best Facials in Singapore with Guinot
- Best Facials in Singapore for Dehydrated skin
- Best Facials Singapore with Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore using Babor
- The Best Facials in Singapore for congested skin
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing