Healthy and glowing skin should be considered as a necessity. A healthy skin reflects a healthy body. It’s more than just a luxury. After all, you need to look and be your best. Whether it is for professional dealings or personal relationships, you need to be your best self. The lasting benefits of spa treatments are now important aspects of personality and career development. But it needs to be supported by a good habit.
What you need is to establish a good daily routine to keep your skin radiant. Regardless of the product you use, the key here is dedication and discipline to work on your health regimen.
Have you heard about CTM? It summarizes the basic and proven method of maintaining a healthy skin – Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize. You need to start and end every day with these three important steps.
Always opt for gentle cleansers to remove dirt and pollutants from the face. Our skin produces oil every time and it attracts dirt like magnet. Especially true if you live in a tropical country where air is humid most of the time. If left unattended, these dirt and pollutants will clog your pores. This can cause pimples that can lead to acne. So do not wait until it gets worse. Make sure you clean your face day in and out.
Using a toner after proper cleansing will ensure that no amount of oil or dust remains on the surface and is wiped out. End the routine with a good moisturizer. This is the most basic thing you can do to get a glowing skin. A good toner removes any residue from your cleanser and ensures that every surface of the face is cleaned.
You can apply facial masks to freshen up your face or prepare a homemade pack from kitchen recipes like avocado, eggs or yogurt.
It is also necessary to take care of the skin during night, so practicing a night care regime is a must to get a radiant skin. Never sleep with your makeup on. Not only will it clog your pores, the chemicals used in make up will irritate your skin. Cleanse your face properly before going to bed and apply a good quality night cream or serum to help the skin heal itself at night.
Keeping a balanced diet is also essential in maintain that healthy glow inside and out. Because our skin produces sweat, it is important to replenish the lost fluids by drinking water and fresh fruit juices. It helps rejuvenate skin cells. Fruits and vegetables contain vitamins and minerals that our body needs. Eat lots of these in your daily food intake.
Exfoliate at least once a week. Use a gentle facial scrub for your face and sea salt scrub for your body. Exfoliation helps your skin shed off dead cells and encourage the production of new ones. This will instantly give you a fresh, radiant feeling.
Finally, give your skin some pampering with a steam bath and massage. This relaxes your body and removes tension from all activities we do every day.
Our skin is the largest organ in our body. Give it special care and it will be an asset you can always be proud of.
You May Also Like
- The Best Facials In Singapore with Positive Healing Energy
- The Best Facials In Singapore for Sensitive Skin
- The Best Facials in Singapore
- Skin Care Tips For Post-Laser Treatment
- Blemish-Free Skin Is Just A Spa Away
- Food Tips 101: Anti-Ageing Diet
- Interesting Activities To Stay Positive
- Have A Good Hair Day, Everyday!
- Aromatherapy Tips: 5 Essential Oils Must-Haves
- Hand Care Tips To Live By
- Homemade Makeup Remover, Made Easy
- Breakfast Energizers To Keep Your Skin Radiant
- Skin Superfoods
- Hatha Yoga for Better Posture
- How Eggs Can Help You Get Healthier Hair
- Walk Your Way To Better Health
- Boost Your Confidence With These Oral Hygiene Tips
- Coconut Oil: Alternative Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Make Your Lunch Break More Relaxing and Productive
- Benefits of Antioxidants in the Body
- Quick Fix To Avoid Dry Skin
- Organic Make-Up, Why Is It Beneficial?
- Five Things You Should Not Do To Your Skin
- 6 Health and Fitness Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Have Beautiful Skin When You Live in Tropical Countries
- 7 Health Habits You Should Adopt Now
- 5 Reasons Why Juice Cleansing Is Good For Your Body
- Common Misconceptions About Carbohydrates
- A Day in the Life of Your Skin
- How To Keep Your Teeth Stain-free
- The Healing Powers Of Meditation
- Guilt-Free Recipes
- Art Therapy, How It Helps You
- Home Remedies For Tired-Look Face
- A Generous Heart Brings Out The Best In You
- Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Tricks to Have a Better Sleep
- Daily Routines For Healthy Glowing Skin
- Easy Exercises To Stay in Shape
- DIY Mason Jar Salads, A Stylish Way To Healthy Skin
- Celebrate Chinese New Year, Guilt-Free and Fat-Free
- Prep Your Skin For A Romantic Dinner
- Beauty Trends To Watch This Year
- Wellness Trends To Help You Be At Your Best
- Holistic Beauty For 2015